Baby Jogger City Select
The Baby Jogger City Select stroller is one of a kind! It`s a multi-functional stroller that grows with your family and allows you customize it to suit your needs, with mix and match seats, bassinets, and infant seats.
The Baby Jogger Select Stroller is sold as a single seat stroller, and it expands to what your family needs. It starts out as a single stroller that you can use for an infant all the way up to a maximum of 90 lb for the older toddler. You can add the optional bassinet, infant seat mount(s), or second seat. The City Select can accommodate nearly any combination of bassinet, seat(s), or infant seat(s).
Of particular importance to encourage bonding with baby, one or both seats on the City Select can face the parent — or older babies and toddlers may enjoy the forward-facing view.
City Select Quick-Fold
The City Select stroller comes with Baby Jogger`s famous Quick-Fold technology and it folds flat in a single step. It’s a great space saver in the home and the car.
Everything about the City Select is designed around versatility — whether you`re using the bassinet, adapter, or seat; each one of them easily clicks on and off in seconds.
To see just how quick and easy it is to adjust the Baby Jogger City Select watch the video below. It’s really an amazingly versatile stroller!
On the Baby Jogger City Select , the seat recline range depends upon how the two seats are positioned.
- With only one seat on the stroller, it has a full recline in forward and reverse positions.
- For two seats, when both seats face forward, there is a very limited recline range.
- When the two seats face the parent (i.e., in reverse position), they can individually or both be fully reclined.
- When the seats face each other, they can both be fully reclined.
The overall push and handling of the Baby Jogger City Select is better than any other tandem (front/back seating) stroller we`ve evaluated.
Also for parents` convenience, the City Select stroller`s storage basket is very large, for carrying a diaper bag and all other essentials that two children would require.
Baby Jogger City Select Stroller Features:
- Patented Quick-Fold technology
- Multi-position seat reclines
- Telescoping adjustable handlebar for short to tall parents
- Huge under seat storage basket
- Adjustable 5-point safety harness with shoulder pads and padded buckle cover
- Front wheel suspension
- 8 inch lightweight front quick-release wheels with sealed ball bearings
- 12 inch forever-air rear tires feel like air-filled, but never go flat
- Rear parking brake
- Includes accessory mounting bracket
- 90 lb. maximum weight capacity
Baby Jogger City Select 2011 Differences:
- The new seats will also have a more plush back,
- Seat support board at the bottom and the fabric is approximately 1” wider.
- The 2011 seats will fit on the 2010 frames
- Comes in 4 colours. Amethyst, Onyx, Diamond & Ruby.